Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dream conversation



Yesterday I woke with this image very strongly imprinted. This morning I've roughed it as a digital sketch. I'ts pretty ugly ( I haven't used any finesse on this - it's not important, I won't be using this to paint from) but the idea is there. Yes, the cubes were pastel colours - like dolly lollies... but the background - the space the figures were in wasn't clear and would need some resolving.
I think (wishing for italics here) it's about the sharing of ideas and the way that each time we do this we also share fragments of ourselves. How revealing. I might think on it some more and then paint it at some point - or the concept might find itsself interpreted on the folded canvas.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 pm

    Hi Adele

    I'm glad you got some time this week to work on this idea - lots of things that can be read into this on the nature of matter, consciousness, sharing, connecting, and going places together. I look forward to your explorations.

    -Ricky

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.