Thursday, February 16, 2006

First day

Wow! I had no idea this woud be so easy to do.

I want to use this Blog space to record some of the cool things I've been doing this year with my artwork and creative thinking.
It's a bit of a journey (and it's only February) and so far it's been a blast. I thought I'd post up the Summer School photos that Terri gave me (thanks heaps Terri) - from January in Wanganui. Along with them I'll put the exercises as they were described for us to tackle, so it's easier to see the progression and development of ideas. From there I want to begin to publish my ongoing ideas for painting and drawings I'm working on currently - and my thoughts around them.

I may also put up some samples of my recent illustrations at some stage, but I guess that isn't my main focus for this blog - so it mightn't happen straight away.

To those of you who I've invited to share this - Welcome, I hope you might leave me a comment or two when you view my work, to let me know what you think - I value your opinions .

To anyone stumbling on my Blog - welcome too - I hope you find it interesting and that you might enjoy following the progress of my work.

Phew! Now let's see if this has worked....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.