Thursday, April 30, 2009

New blog


Today I made a new blog - and it looks like this...
It's high time I had somewhere to post up my work and the thinking that goes on around it. I know I said it flows and feeds the art - but for some reason I still want to have some separation. I need some place I can send prospective clients to where they can see the breadth of my work.
I'm hopeless at the building the website, a year in and all I managed to do is put up a deleted odd looking template page! And you know what? I don't really care!
But... I do know how to blog, so I think I'll be able to link to that and send clients there to view my current work.
Anyway, it's overdue, so I've done it today.

It's called 'Picture it so' and you can find it at http://pictureitso.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.